Searching for a New Home?
San Diego, CA 92109 Office: (858) 539-9456
What's in the news? Click the link to the left to find out the latest Scoop with the San Diego Real Estate Market.
Search for San Diego Homes
Search for foreclosures, short sales, and homes in San Diego County. Press here to email me- Joel
Joel is the true professional - organized, attention to detail, communication, knowledge of the market - the whole package. Even after our 1st buyer backed out, we had another offer within days. He handled every issue that came up and kept us informed all the way. This was the easiest real estate transaction ever! Thank you! - Robin Deems
- Joel is one of the best professionals in San Diego. With so many other real estate brokers vanishing from the scene, Joel has stood by his work and more importantly his clients through every challenge they might face. He has the highest level of integrity in everything he does, and exudes a positive energy that is sure to brighten your day. I would highly recommend Joel to anyone, especially those I care most about. - Dr. Bernard Cannon
- Joel Hawk is a real professional in the Real Estate World. We have bought and sold several properties over the years. This has been the smoothest one ever. Normally I have sleepless nights when we make investment deals. Not this time, with Joel Hawk, he walked us through every step of the way and his digital, time saving systems made our sale and purchase easy and time saving. With the demands of the banks and last minute request, Joel was always there to listen and give knowledgeable advice. Thanks Joel for all you did for us to get our latest investment. Whenever someone we know is buying or selling, Joel Hawk will be our recommendation. Bob & Kathy Cazin
You are our Realtor for LIFE! Tim and Brie Page
Joel, now that I am established in my new home and can finally take a breather, I'd like to thank you. It has been great knowing that I can rely on you for honest advice - following it has sure paid off. Dan Garcia
Joel, you have been one of the most friendly, approachable and professional people I have ever met. It was hard for us to know where to start; without your help we would have no idea about the US school system or the housing market or many things that go on here. Most certainly I would recommend you as one of the best Realtors in San Diego. - Sheron Wylie-Modro
"I bought my first condo with Joel. Not only did he help me find the place that was perfect for me, he helped me every step of the way. I didn't know the first thing about buying a home. He went above and beyond. I'd use him again and again." Jen Roberts-Wilbur
Daniel...First, let me assure you that you picked the best realtor in San Diego to work with --- Joel is a true professional. - Capt Will Ainsworth
Joel got me in to see my place before it was even officially listed, thus my offer was the first one in. Credit to Joel for knowing what I was looking for and finding the place before it hit the market. I may not be in here if it weren't for him. Many thanks. - Matt Dunphy
Joel just helped my wife and I through the process of buying our first home. He was friendly, personable, and helpful from the outset - and most importantly, he was honest and extremely available and responsive throughout the process. We really felt like we had an ally in Joel from the first meeting, and he proved to be just that. We ran into many difficulties in our home purchase journey, not the least of which was a daunting financing challenge for the property we ended up buying because of a unique land-lease on the property. The uniqueness of the title caused financing to fall through on the day we were scheduled to close - escrow was extended for over a month while we had to start the financing process over. While my wife and I were a bit stressed, Joel remained calm and helpful, keeping the seller at the table and getting multiple escrow extensions despite their waning patience.
We were focused in the Pacific Beach area, and ended up buying there, but he was knowledgeable and encouraging as we ventured out to different areas of San Diego, including North Park, Hillcrest, and even as far North as Carlsbad. Joel has an obvious command of the SD real estate market and always gave an honest opinion of a property, even if it meant saying that the property was overpriced and we could do better. He never pushes a sale on you, we really got the sense that he just wanted us to make the most informed decisions we could.
Joel\'s biggest strength is that he does not employ salesmanship to get a quick commission - he is an advocate and you can tell that he is most concerned with finding the right house for you. He took time to get to know us and what we were looking for - he guided us through the short sale process and what it would mean if we wanted to pursue that route as well as making the financing process, escrow, and negotiations easy and accessible despite it being our first experience in real estate.
All in all, we could not have been more happy with Joel\'s services and will definitely consult him in the future if we are looking to buy or sell real estate. True professional and a puts service first.Scott and Julia Morris
I will definitely refer you to ANYONE that I hear needs a broker. Your honesty and kind heart is exactly what anyone would want in a broker.? I look forward to doing future business with you. Thanks again. ~ Kelly Davis
Any time I\'m having a stressful day, I think of your leadership and friendship and that inspires me.
~ Charlie C
San Diego is rated in the Top 5 Best Housing Market by Forbes.com
Click here for the article
Should I buy now or should I wait until prices come down.
Interest rates are predicted to start going up to curb inflation. As interest rates go up, the monthly payment goes up meaning one will be able to afford less of a home. Cash buyers are buying in San Diego. Why do you think that is They see the opportunties San Diego offers and they know that this is the best time to buy. When should you buy
The best answer is to buy when the timing is right for you instead of trying to time the bottom of the market. Here's why. press for the full article
Click here to search for available homes in San Diego County and have these listings emailed to you automatically. I provide this as a FREE service to my clients, who I expect will use my services when they are ready to purchase.
Market Analysis - Let me figure out how much your home is worth in today\'s market
Why pick me over other Realtors
· Past-President, Mission Bay Real Estate Association MBREA
· Broker-Owner, San Diego Real Estate - Joel Hawk, Inc
· I communicate openly, accurately, and promptly.
· When it comes to providing service to you, I teach others in this business how to do it, so why not get the service you deserve from the instructor
· Listing agent, buyer broker, buyers agent. I represent you whether you are buying or selling! Send me an email or give me a call. Let\'s get started!!!
· San Diego Broker, San Diego Realtor, San Diego Real Estate Agent
·I may not be able to serve your every need, but if you need a professional for some other service, ask me what/who you are looking for.I\'ve developed relationships with people who have proven themselves as some of the best experts in their professions.Send me an email and I\'ll do my best to connect you with someone who can help you out.
Vote for me in TOP REAL ESTATE SITES! Vote now and vote often!!
I will help you choose the "right" property, make an offer, negotiate the right price and terms, help you prequalify for your loan, provide financing options, research mortgage rates, assist you with moving tips, and everything else involved in making an informed real estate decision in today's market.
Use my home locator for quick access to residential and investment properties. As a certified buyers agent I can help you search for San Diego Properties.